Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Springpad – save anything anywhere

  springpadit I often have these great ideas, but l have never gotten into the habit of writing them down.  Couple this with a healthy dose of forgetfulness I often find myself slapping my forehead metaphorically and literally saying ‘why didn’t I write that down?’
I recently discovered Springpad which is a free web based application that lets you save your ideas, things you like, things you hear and the things you see. It is similar to Evernote but compared to Evernote I find it easier to navigate and more visually appealing.  Plus currently all the features are free on Springpad unlike Evernote.
You can access it on multiple devices and at the moment it is available for the iPhone, iPad and Android phones.
Check out the official blog for ideas on how you can use Springpad.

1 comment:

  1. Mba in sydney-IDP India is Your mba in sydney Consultant. Now, study in Australia, study overseas education, global education, Education Abroad, education in Australia, PHD in USA, International Education Global Education and Be a Part of Global Education with IDP.

    ReplyDelete